– Bachelor of Music in Contemporary Writing & Production, minor in Writing for TV & New Media
Summa Cum Laude (Berklee College of Music, USA)
– Diploma in Music & Audio Technology, with Merit (Singapore Polytechnic)
– Yamaha Electone Organ Grade 7A
– Yamaha Piano Grade 7
– ABRSM Theory Grade 6, with Distinction
– MOE + AMIS Certified Instructor (Ministry of Education, Singapore)
My teaching style will align with the needs of the student - whether the end-goal that is exam-oriented or purely for leisure purposes. My students have ranged from young children to NSmen and working adults, so the workload and pressure will be adjusted accordingly for the benefit of the student. I view the learning of music as a holistic development process, so I will strive to develop a student's understanding and proficiency in other related musical areas as well.
Developing the passion for music is a priority for my students. My receptive worldview stemming from my international educational experiences [Berklee College of Music (USA), International College of Music (Malaysia), and Singapore Polytechnic] will serve well in this regard.
In my view, being a successful musician is not about fame or fortune, but the ability to inspire lives. Having been privileged to have undergone a thorough music education myself, tutoring is one of the ways I give back to community - imparting knowledge and skills that I hope will benefit the future generations.
- Instructor at private music schools, including:
- Intune Music School (Keyboard/Songwriting) [October 2014 - present]
- Kulture Studios (iPad Jam for kids) [July - September 2015]
- School of Music and The Arts (SOMA) (Keyboard/Music Instruction) [July 2014 - August 2015]
- Group classes/workshops:
- ABRSM Music Theory (Grades 1–5) & Keyboard instruction at Singapore Prisons (2015)
- “Essentials of Songwriting & Arranging” at Baron School of Music, Hong Kong (2 July 2015)
- “Essentials of Contemporary Music Arranging” workshop for Intune Music School Open House (22 Nov 2014)
- “Bring Music to Your Life: A Songwriting Workshop” organized by Communication Connection Collaboration (30 Nov 2014)
- “Music Production & Arranging” group classes at SOMA (November & December 2014)
- Ensemble coaching:
- National University of Singapore (NUS): Ge Yao 歌谣 (music club) 
- Singapore Sports School: Band Performance for National Day Observance Ceremony 
- Choral Accompanist (SYF/Show Choir):
- Bedok Green Secondary School 
- Queenstown Primary School 
- Berklee City Music Mentoring Program: Peer Mentor/Accompanist 
- Private instruction classes: keyboard, music theory, songwriting, music production, etc.